The Royal Academy of Engineering’s Enterprise Hub have opened their Enterprise Fellowships programme for a new round of applications, including the ERA Foundations Enterprise Fellowship.
The Enterprise Hub have been named the 3rd best UK accelerator by Sifted, the scheme supports creative, entrepreneurial engineers and designers or researchers who want to spin out, to propel their business ambitions.
Each Fellowship provides up to £75,000 equity-free funding as well as a tailored mentoring and training regime; help with PR, marketing and promotion; and access to The Royal Academy of Engineerings drop-in workspace in central London.
The awards are designed to support innovative, creative, entrepreneurial exceptional engineers who want to develop further. The 12-month accelerator programme accepts applications from engineers who have an impactful innovation ready to commercialise at the seed or pre-seed stage.
Fellows will receive
- Up to £75,000 equity-free startup funding grant,
- Expert business mentoring and coaching,
- 15 days of business training,
- Subscription to the Royal Academy of Engineering Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit,
- Access to our community of Hub Members, Academy Fellows, investors, industry experts and partners,
- Flexible working space at the Taylor Centre, our physical hub,
- Hub membership for life.
To date the academy has provided training, mentoring to over 100 SME Leaders, supported more than 140 companies created by Hub Members, and developed 1,400 new jobs by Hub Members startups. Award alumni have gone on to generated more than £660 million worth of additional funding.
Applications close on 5 September 2022, 4pm